1. The Quintana Law Firm, LLC Reopens with a New Sense of Vigor and Vitality - May 16, 2018
Attorney, Sal Quintana has returned to his solo law practice at the Quintana Law Firm, LLC. After several months with another Denver law firm, Attorney Sal Quintana has decided to return back to his solo practice at the Quintana Law Firm, LLC. Quintana says, "that he is excited to return to being the captain of of his own ship".
The Quintana Law Firm, LLC will continue to provide exceptional legal representation in the areas of: real estate law, estate planning and probate administration, collections, and related civil litigation. Please visit the firm's website for further details on the practice areas at: www.Qlegalservices.com
The Quintana Law Firm, LLC was founded in 2011 to be able to provide his clients more personal attention in resolving their legal matters in a timely and efficient way. The firm is designed to take care of our clients in a respectful and professional manner, while also being a strong advocate for them. We value our clients and our clients come first.
The Quintana Law Firm, LLC will be conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center at: 7400 E. Caley Avenue, Suite 300, Centennial, Colorado 80111.
Contact us today at (720) 515-4789 to see how we can assist you with your legal matters. Referrals are appreciated and welcomed. Please feel free to refer any potential clients to the Quintana Law Firm, LLC.
2. The Colorado Supreme Court recognized the Quintana Law Firm, LLC for appreciation for outstanding contribution and service for Pro Bono Achievement for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
3. The Quintana Law Firm, LLC is now accepting credit card payments as a courtesy to our current clients. You can now pay your invoice or retainer online using a Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit card. We provide online payment options so that our current clients can manage their attorney fees and costs and pay their invoices safely and conveniently.
4. Quintana Law Firm, LLC attorney Sal Quintana joins the Colorado Hispanic Bar Association's ("CHBA") Board of Directors as the Vice-Chair of the Business Development Committee. The Business Development Committee assists the CHBA in making people aware of the contributions and services that Colorado’s Hispanic legal community provides to the people of Colorado. The Committee also helps provide networking opportunities for Hispanic legal professionals to interact with businesses and individuals who may need legal services.
5. Quintana Law Firm, LLC attorney Sal Quintana graduated as a member of the 2014 Colorado Bar Association's Leadership Training Program ("COBALT") class. The mission of COBALT is to enhance, promote and inspire the leadership of the legal profession. COBALT brings together lawyers from different practice areas with a variety of experiences from across Colorado. These lawyers are acknowledged leaders of the profession and their communities.
6. On Saturday, January 25, 2014, the Colorado Hispanic Bar Association ("CHBA") recognized Quintana Law Firm, LLC attorney Sal Quintana as the Outstanding New Hispanic Lawyer Award recipient.
7. Quintana Law Firm, LLC attorney Sal Quintana was selected as a member of the 2014 Colorado Bar Association's Leadership Training Program ("COBALT") class. The mission of COBALT is to enhance, promote and inspire the leadership of the legal profession. COBALT brings together lawyers from different practice areas with a variety of experiences from across Colorado. These lawyers are acknowledged leaders of the profession and their communities.
8. Attorney, Sal Quintana appointed to the CBA's Board of Governors - Quintana Law Firm, LLC attorney Sal Quintana has been appointed as member of the Colorado Bar Association's ("CBA") Board of Governors. Mr. Quintana will serve as the Denver County ("DBA") Representative and will be serving a two year term on the board beginning July 1, 2012. The CBA's mission is to advance the science of jurisprudence, to secure the more efficient administration of justice, to encourage the adoption of proper legislation, to advocate thorough and continuing legal education, to uphold the honor and integrity of the bar, to cultivate cordial relations among the lawyers of Colorado, and to perpetuate the history of the profession and the memory of its members. All powers of the CBA shall be exercised by or under the authority of, and the business and affairs of the CBA shall be managed under the direction of, the Board of Governors.
9. Attorney, Sal Quintana elected as President of the Denver Active Professionals ("DAP") Group - Quintana Law Firm, LLC attorney Sal Quintana has been elected as the president of DAP. Mr. Quintana will serve as the organization's president for 2012-2013. The DAP Networking Group was established to provide Denver area business professionals an opportunity to increase business through personal networking. The group provides a formalized way to connect with a variety of business professionals.
Contact us today and see how we can assist you with your legal matters.
The Quintana Law Firm, LLC’s website is for general informational purposes only, and should not be considered to be legal advice. No attorney-client relationship exists or is in any way created by accessing the information contained in this website, or as a result of any email or other communications, you may send to the Firm. A formal attorney-client relationship exists only after an engagement agreement has been signed by both the attorney and the client addressing the scope of the representation and the appropriate retainer and/or fees have been paid to the Firm.
The selection of an attorney is an important decision that should be made after independent investigation and evaluation.
The Quintana Law Firm, LLC is located at:
7400 E. Caley Avenue, Suite 300
Centennial, Colorado 80111
Please call us at (720) 515-4789 to discuss your legal matters or to schedule an initial consultation meeting. We also speak Spanish.
The Quintana Law Firm, LLC provides legal services throughout Denver and the Front Range areas. The firm is conveniently located in South Denver in the Denver Tech Center (DTC) area.
Colorado cities & towns served:
Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Breckenridge, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial,
Colorado Springs, Commerce City, Denver, Englewood, Federal Heights, Fort Collins, Fountain, Golden, Greeley, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Leadville, Littleton, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Northglenn, Parker, Thornton, Westminster, and Wheat Ridge.
Colorado counties served:
Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, El Paso, Gilpin, Grand, Jefferson, Lake, Larimer, Summit, and Weld.
Other Colorado cities, towns and counties are available upon request. Referrals are appreciated and welcomed. Please feel free to refer any potential clients to the Quintana Law Firm, LLC.
Practice Areas PDF
Follow us on social media at:
A Colorado real estate law, estate planning, probate administration, and civil litigation law firm